Applications are accepted from February 1st to July 1st for the upcoming school year.
If you are interested in sending your child or children to our school, please visit us at your soonest convenience. To setup an an appointment, please contact Principal Guzman.
In order to be considered for enrollment:
The following documents must be submitted by email, fax, mail or drop-off to the school office before your child can be enrolled.
- Copy of most recent report card
- Original Birth certificate
- Original Baptismal certificate
- Original First Communion certificate
- Parish Letter of Membership
- Immunization Records
- Health examination report: K and 1st grade, and any student attending school for the first time in United States
Registration fees are discounted based on the number of children you send to our school.
|No. of Students||Fees|