Applications are accepted anytime
If you are interested in sending your child or children to our school, please visit us at your soonest convenience. To setup an an appointment, please contact Principal Kelly.
In order to be considered for enrollment:
- The application form must be filled out
- Enrollment documents must be submitted through Gradelink EnrollMe
- All required documents must be submitted to the office
- The family agreement must be signed
- The responsible party enrolls online in the FACTS Tuition Management Program
- Registration fees must be paid in full
The following documents must be submitted by email, mail or drop-off to the school office before your child can be enrolled.
- Copy of most recent report card
- Original Birth certificate
- Original Baptismal certificate
- Original First Communion certificate
- Immunization Records
Learn about our financial aid & scholarship programs »